Here’s how you can deactivate your UiPath license yourself so you can use the license key on another machine. Granted, you still have access to the local machine where UiPath is installed. Otherwise, get in touch with UiPath support for a deactivation request.
1. Login to the machine where UiPath is insalled
2. Open the command line and run the following:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Studio\UiPath.LicenseTool.exe" deactivation-request
Make sure the location of UiPath.LicenseTool.exe is correct
3. Copy the resulting Deactivation Token
4. Navigate to https://activate.uipath.com and paste the deactivation request token on the text area
5. Click the Deactivate License button and you’re done
Now you can use the same license key on another machine. If it doesn’t work automatically right after you deactivated the license key, try the manual activation option instead.