This happens a lot to me. There are times when I open a remote desktop and go fullscreen, the taskbar will be hidden behind the local taskbar and it’s annoying.
Here’s how to fix it:
Simply restart Windows Explorer within Task Manager. In detail:
- Right click on your taskbar
- Open Task Manager
- Under Processes, find Windows Explorer and right-click
- Click Restart
Your taskbar will reset then you can try opening remote desktop again. Your current open windows will not be affected by restarting Windows Explorer.
- Fixing remote desktop taskbar
- How to fix remote desktop taskbar covered by local taskbar
- Remote desktop taskbar hidden behind local taskbar
- Remote desktop taskbar covered in full screen mode
- Remote desktop taskbar issue
- Problem with remote desktop taskbar
Hope this helps!